Change of Name Request Form

If you need to change your name in our system for any reason, please fill out the form in the link above.

Petition for Special Academic Consideration

For use in special academic cases, as directed by PEL Academic Advisers.

Withdrawal Form Within Published Dates

Submit this form to withdraw from a class during the published withdrawal dates.
If you are a previously admitted PEL student and have not taken classes in two years or more, and would like to complete your degree before the program closes, start by completing the PEL Readmission Form or contacting the main PEL office at 727-864-8226.